Friday, July 12, 2013

Do you have any cute Italian tattoo ideas for girls?

italian tattoo ideas for girls on Tattoos Ever Seen: Cherokee Indian Tattoo Designs
italian tattoo ideas for girls image



Gloria


I was thinking about getting my first tattoo and I wanted it to be something that expresses my Italain hertiage. My whole life, my grandfather and my father called me, "Principessa," which means "princess" in Italian. I was thinking about just getting that, but I am not too sure. Do you have any cute ideas or pictures? Thank you!


Answer
if your a princess then why not do a crown as your tattoo

What are fun things for three 18 and 19 yr old girls to do in montreal for 4 days?




Essennelle


We're also still trying to find the cheapest, safest, and most convenient way to get there and places to stay if you have any ideas. But mostly, where should we go that's fun and interesting during our time there?

So far all we know is "old montreal" which is a bit vague
Any specific museums, landmarks, nightlife, shopping, arts, cultural stuff, restaurants, ANYTHING!

And also, assuming we stay somewhere downtown or near old montreal, can we walk to these places or take public transport?

Thanks!



Answer
-Old Montreal is cute but nothing special (in my opinion maybe its because I dont care much about museums and stuff) my friends and I usually just go there to get henna tattoos or go look at the boutiques (souvenir boutiques not clothes) then we usually go for supper or if were not hungry go for ice cream or queue de castor aka beavers tail (its a dessert not really a beavers tail)

- Id suggest that you stay more in the heart of downtown because thats where all the clubs are and the shopping district too.

-Shopping: I usually go to the underground mall downtown, basically what it is its 5 or 6 malls attached together under the ground. the metro Peel or McGill can lead you rite to the underground mall. If you go outside of the underground mall from the Eaton center (McGill metro) youll find stores outside like H&M, ZARA, Simmons, Guess and many more.

-Clubs: U can go anywhere on cresent street and St Laurence, I warn you though you usually have to pay to get in and some clubs are 21 and up. I like:
Club Opera
Moomba Supper club in laval (15 min away from Mtl)
Buona Note (supper club)
Med (supperclub)
Bside
La Mouche (on fridays)
Fuzzy Laval (on Thursdays)
Macaroni bar is gd sometimes (supper club)
Beach club (in the summer, go 2 tha beach during tha day)
I heard Coda is good but ive never been
I like good Hip hop music House music and Rock (Killers, Red hot chili peppers...)

Restaurants: I like:
*Cafe Universe in laval (suggested)
Broadway cheese cake in laval (suggested more for desserts.)
Anywhere in little italy is good (italian food is always good :)
Madisons
3 Amigos (spanish food)
La perle "oriental food" (west island and a lil expensive but its good)

Other things to do: go for shisha downtown, go on Mount Royal and look at the city (we usually pick up McDonalds after clubbing and stay at mount royal til 5 in tha morning and just chill)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment