Saturday, July 13, 2013

Can someone help me be creative with a tattoo idea to represent my family?

kanji tattoo ideas for girls on ... hearts black and grey tattoo sakura flower banner tattoo designs tatto
kanji tattoo ideas for girls image



Ems


I have a Kanji symbol that says "sisters" and I want to add something around it, for example, like three different colored flowers to represent me and my sisters, but then I also want something to represent my dad and mom, I was thinking butterflies would be pretty with flowers (kinda played out) but i can't represent my dad as a butterfly!!!! lol. he's a grumpy old mountain man (the boys used to be terrified of him in high school) but a HUGE teddy bear and loves his girls.... i am so not creative. any ideas? (for any of it, including my sisters) thanks


Answer
How about a nice bullseye?

What Kind of Tattoo should I get?

Q. Ummm.
I'm a girly girly, blonde hair, gray eyes..
I want something sweet,cute and trendy, nothing that I would regret 10 years later.lol
Help please?


Answer
cute+sweet+trendy = regret in 10 years.

If you want to get inked just to get inked, you probably shouldn't get inked. I say this not to be mean, just honest. I love tattoos. I've got over 50 hours worth of them. But every one of them is meaningful and well thought-out.

If you are a smart, creative, and unique girl (which I'm sure you are...i hope you are not only defined by your femininity and blonde hair and gray eyes) then why categorize yourself with the trendy, flash-tattooed, oversexed masses when you could, with a bit more effort, create a perfect, personal, original, and meaningful piece that shows just how creative and lovely you truly are?

Go to your local bookstore and geek out on art books, tat books, poetry, graphic novels, whatever inspires you. Brainstorm ideas of things and people and hobbies and experiences that are important to you or define you in some way. I'm sure you can find something both cute and personal. The extra effort is worth it.

If you aren't willing to do the footwork, I can almost guarantee you'll be unhappy with whatever trendy, cute, sweet, sexy, or cool tattoo you decide to get off the flash wall. In a year or two you will look at your cute little cherry tat with the kanji character that is supposed to mean "desire" but actually means "bite," and it'll be so last season.

best of luck to you love, please reconsider getting ink until you are really ready for it =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment