Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Give me some ideas for a retro vintage look for my bedroom?

vintage tattoos designs for girls on design tattoos articles yty small flower tattoo designs cachedbecause ...
vintage tattoos designs for girls image



Camera Obs


I want to decorate my bedroom with a retro vintage theme. Can anyone give me ideas of what type of items I should buy and where I should look?

I do always like to begin with selecting pictures and paintings for my walls(but not too excessive). Of course, the pictures have to be retro themed or vintage looking.



Answer
Red walls will certainly do the trick...although bright colors in general. Frilly bedding is pretty accurate if you're looking for 1940's/1950's look around antique store for furniture. You can look for fabric with pinup girls and/or vintage tattoo art on them. If you look around HGTV.com, I remember Design on a Dime did a retro-vintage bedroom at one point, they have all their episodes with the ideas and processes listed on the site. Good luck!

OH and when you're looking for furniture, specify mid-century, you'll get a lot of good stuff.

What do people think of pin up girl tattoos on a woman? I have one because Virgo (girl figure) is my zodiac.?




alwayswear


I think it's an awesome tattoo- on my ankle. I think it'a a normal, but unique design- lots of people have their sign as a tattoo. Is that strange? Thanks!


Answer
That's awesome. Tattoos are so individual that unless it looks trashy as in how you act making it trashy then there isn't anything wrong with it. People just like to judge others. My checks have vintage college girl pin-ups on them, hehe, love them! I also have my sign but the Kanji. Whatever suites your style!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment