Thursday, July 11, 2013

What kind of pirate tattoo should I get?

tattoo designs for girls roses on You can embed a large tattoo design of flowers with vines on rib cage ...
tattoo designs for girls roses image



Meg Peders


Im really into pirates and im thinking bout getting a pirate type tattoo, should I go with a ship,crossbones,compass

Im asking for your opinions

No band answers either

Also should I put it on my ribs or calf part of my leg? Im a girl so I cant walk around with my shirt off haha

Thanks,i also I am inspired by annie bonny, so if that helps



Answer
I've always been a big fan of the Compass Rose. There are so many designs that you could seriously personalize it... Make it celtic, or old-looking, of whatever ( just google-image compass rose for a ton of ideas ) You can go from simple to really fancy, too.

I'd get it on my ribs. Always thought that calf tattoos on a girl just look clunky. Just an opinion, though. Someone else might feel different.

Also, if someone asks you about it, and you don't feel like giving a long talk about pirates, you can just say "It's to help me find my way...

How to fix a tattoo of my son's name? What sort of design to put around it?




Bloated Wh


I got a tattoo of my son's name going vertically down my forearm, unfortunately that was a big mistake! I should have gotten it done horizontally on my upper arm. And I am not crazy about the guy's cursive, I really had calligraphic writing in mind but I'm stuck with it now.

So, the question is, how to make it LOOK better? I was thinking getting some sort of design around the tattoo so it doesn't look so much like a prison tattoo or like I wrote on my own arm with a sharpie. I don't want girly girl crap like hearts and unicorns, but I was thinking of putting a green thorny rosevine through the name and having roses drawn around it or something.

Any ideas?



Answer
Well first off I would say is there a way to improve what was done? If its spaced enough could you have a GOOD artist (one you research this time) possibly enlarge the lines and clean them up where its needed?

As far as additional work the rose vine is a very good idea. It's a little cliché to be sure but it will definitely hide imperfections. You can also try barbwire. If your very into electronics you could even do something a little more original and use RCA wires or speaker wire.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment