Saturday, July 13, 2013

What to get as a tattoo and in what place?

tattoo ideas for girls love on Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook
tattoo ideas for girls love image



herbert


Hey all, i dont want any responses like, u shundt get one cuz u dont know what you want.

I want something has something to do with 100% confidence, cocky, i have been told throughout my life i am a flirt but only ever wanted one girl. Also i have told i am cocky. What ideas do you have? I love football, im english.

Give me some good tattoo ideas, i think i want it on my back, shoulder area.



Answer
Does your favorite team have an animal icon? That's a good tattoo design, but make it look fierce and sexy at the same time, to represent your character, and put more personalized touch such as a name, a word or date.

How painful is it to get a tattoo?




Kiana


i want a tattoo for my birthday coming up soon. is it really painful?? i was thinking of a star on my neck?? Any tattoo ideas? im a girl and im still in school so i don't really want a visible place. if i had it on my neck i could cover it up with my hair? im gonna be 17.
i have my mom's permission she will also come



Answer
I had the same mind set and now I regret my first tattoo. Put more thought into it beforehand, I wish I had. I now have many more, that all have meaning and I love them. But that very first one is one of the biggest regrets of my life. Plus, everyone gets a star. Do something more original. Like your zodiac sign or a tribute to someone close to you who passed, like a family member or friend. Or if you're a daddy's girl, get that written on you... SOMETHING other than a star - yuck!
Plus, neck tattoos can't be covered up if you get a job that requires you to have your hair up, like any branch of the military or if you work with food. I would reconsider the placement.
I've never had a neck tattoo and never will. The most painful places for me were my hipbone and upper ribcage/armpit area. My wrist didn't hurt at all (I have "mom" across my wrist in pretty letters) and my biceps didn't really hurt either. My backbone wasn't too bad. I usually take a nap during my tattoo time. But not my ribs & hipbones! I have to take a Vicodin beforehand for those! But most people aren't as good with pain as I am. I know LOTS of people with partial tattoos because they couldn't get theirs finished due to pain. It also depends on the artist. Some have a heavy hand, and don't use the right gauges of needles. Usually beginner tattooists are notorious for this. It makes you bleed a lot and it hurts more. More experienced artists don't make you bleed as much and don't cause as much pain, because they use the right needles. I have a regular artist I go to, because they are very experienced. I would never go to another for any reason. Check around your area before making you final decision!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment