Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How long does it take for a half sleeve to be finished?

tattoos designs for girls arm on Tribal tattoo designs for men | How to Tattoo?
tattoos designs for girls arm image



Megan


I'm a girl with fairly tiny arms. The tat is from shoulder to elbow. It is going to be black and grey with maybe a tad of color to make a couple things pop. Its a memorial for my recently deceased grandma and it will have gardenias in it (her favorite flower) done in realism, and a cross design. I told the artist to do what he does when coming up with the layout and anything else in it. They charge 100/hr and its cash only so I wanted an estimate of how much cash I should bring with me and how long it will take. Thank you!


Answer
Call and ask the artist. There is no way for any of us to know how fast or slow the artist works. Weird for a tattoo place to only take cash....

How much thought do you really put into your tattoos?




DingoJane


I have two - one is a daisy on my toe and its in reference to a Girl scout song. I was a girl scout for forever.
The second is a set of paw prints walking up my spine. Im an animal rights girl and vegetarian so this one meant alot to me.

But when I was with my cousin when she was getting her drama masks tattooed on her arms (shes a theater major) some guy came in and wanted the logo from "Monster" energy drink tattooed on his ribs.

So my question is - how much did you think about your tattoo before getting it? What is it and what does it mean?



Answer
I wish I would of thought about them more. I would of designed full sleeves instead of get one here and there and here and there until I had full sleeves. Some of the coolest full sleeves are a well thought piece of art.

My tattoos (50+) don't really have that much meaning. It's probably more of a road map. Got some in different countries, different states, couple at Sturgis, a few at Daytona etc..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment