Monday, November 11, 2013

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?

tattoos designs for girls stars on Libra Tattoo | Unique Libra Symbol Tattoos
tattoos designs for girls stars image
Q. I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)

What do you think about matching tattoos?




xion


My girlfriend and I are getting matching tattoos. They are going to be side tattoos. I am going to have her name in script and with stars from my back, onto my side, and back up to my neck. She is going to have matching stars in a similar pattern. They will match up when we are together. Do you think it will look good or do you have any other designs?


Answer
I agree with not getting her name and she shouldn't get yours either. Matching is fine as long as it's something that you'd both like whether or not you were together. IF you ever get a girls name tattooed on yourself...I would at the very least wait until its the girl you are married to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment