Saturday, August 24, 2013

What are some good ideas for small tatoos for girls?

tattoos for girls hips on Sweet Float Quote Tattoos For Girls - Tattoos and Tattoo Designs
tattoos for girls hips image



BostonGurl


I want to get a small tattoo on my hip.
I want it to be sexy and while at the same time classy, I dont know if that makes any sense.



Answer
Just get the word "sexy" in cursive writing.

What does a guy think when it comes to tattoos on girls?




RuBy M


I never thought I'd get a tattoo but I'm planning to get one. 2 options:
1/ A small one on my hips.
2/ A bigger one along one side of my ribs, a little under my boobs.

I generally think big tattoos and obvious ones that on visible places like arms and hands or legs are trashy. But what about small ones or ones that goes along the ribs that no one can see unless I'm in bikini?

Thank you!



Answer
it depends on the woman really. some can pull it off some can't




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment