Sunday, August 18, 2013

what kind of tree should I get for my tattoo?

tattoos for girls meaning strength on vine tattoos are some of the most creative tattoos with variety of ...
tattoos for girls meaning strength image



DestRod321


I have always liked tree tattoos and I really want this for my first one. I want a tree that symbolizes strength...but then this morning I thought of getting one that means strength but also adding something that means I'm also delicate or feminine. I know strength and being delicate are opposites but I just don't know how to explain it. Yes, I am a girl. Can someone help? Thanks.


Answer
I would say a Cherry tree, its sexy and strong and when in bloom is pink in color..

Ideas for tattoo meaning strength and overcoming odds?




metal_mani


I'm adding to my tattoos and have hit a block. I'm looking to do either a half sleeve or at least a good portion of the upper arm. I like the symbolism of koi fish, the overcoming odds and strength but, i want some other ideas than just the fish because i already have one. Any ideas how to capture the same idea?


Answer
you could do a really cool etherial tipped scale. you could do the ani difranco woman where its a shillouhete of a woman showing her muscles. my own personal tattoo is one i like. its kinda of mantra for me "im the strongest girl i know" those are just some ideas




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment