Thursday, August 22, 2013

What would be some sick lower belly tattoos for a dude?

tattoo ideas for girls love on Words Tattoo On Waist
tattoo ideas for girls love image



caca


im getting one. i want a crazy one. that all the girls would love.

if not that.
maybe a mad crazy sleeve. or the back of the neck. a baracode or something.

but give me some ideas about the lower belly one!!!
please!



Answer
Do what pete wentz has, and I'd fall in love with you.
Hahaha.

What should I get my best friend for christmas?




KumoFF7


I know it's really early to be thinking about this, but I want to think ahead.
I'm a 17 year old guy and my friend is an 18 year old girl. She loves to read, she loves any kind of food and she eats all the time, she loves to draw and paint, she's an equestrian, she likes star wars and lord of the rings, she watches anime, she has a fascination of zombies, and she wants to be a tattoo artist. I'm terrible at picking out gifts so any ideas would be appreciated.



Answer
Get her a fancy (or just nice) paint set.... :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment