Sunday, August 18, 2013

How to get hair like Lizbeth Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo?

tattoos for girls dragon on Pluma tattoo, feather tattoos, tattoos, tattoo designs, tattoo ...
tattoos for girls dragon image



alexa baby


I currently have mid-length raven black hair, that is
About two inches past my shoulders.
I have side bangs that had grown out, and now to my chin.

I currently really want an almost identical
Haircut as Lisbeth Salander of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
How can I achieve that super edgy, fierce, bold hairstyle.
How short should hair be?
How should I style it?

It is a new year, and I want to try something new!



Answer
i loved her haircut, sadly my hair is not nearly long enough to be cut into what she has. i also noticed that her hairstyle is super versatile. i am curious myself as to what exactly they did, but i couldn't find any information on it. i would assume it's sort of a double undercut with assymetrical bangs. so it's a grown out mohawk with just chunks of razored hair. i'm sure if you took a few good pictures to a hairstylist, they would be able to come up with something. BUT it would be hell to grow out - trust me, i have shaved my head completely before and it took forever to grow it back. best of luck though! i would love to see pics if you ever do it!

Is it weird to find the rape scene in the girl with the dragon tattoo erotic?




John


Is it weird to find the rape scene in the girl with the dragon tattoo erotic?


Answer
There's a what scene in the girl with the dragon tattoo?

Well, I know what I'm spending my night watching....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment