Friday, August 23, 2013

Whats the best spot to get a tattoo and it'll look sexy?

tattoo designs for girls vines on butterfly tattoos designs | tattoos designs
tattoo designs for girls vines image



Natalie


I want to get a tattoo but not sure of what to get and where to get it. I want it somewhere where I can cover it up and it will look sexy on a girl. I was thinking a rose vine down my leg ?


Answer
I have a rose on my ankle and it still looks feminine after 10 years and I have also had compliments on it. On your ankle you never have to worry about it showing when you don't want it to and it looks sexy when you wear high heals and a mini or short dress etc.
if you want some more tattoo info and/or links to some great designs you can check out my site (all the articles have links to thousands of designs)

I need help picking out designs or a big chest tattoo?




ATL_LOVE


I'm looking for a really cool vines and roses chest design tattoo, i want it taking up most of my chest right below my nipples, and if you could give me any tattoo sites that give out free designs for chest tattoos.
thanks



Answer
Are you a guy or girl?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment