Friday, August 23, 2013

Are there are any good tattoo female artists near Alexandria, VA or DC area?

tattoos for girls virginia on Side Star Tattoos
tattoos for girls virginia image



Tifa


i've recently moved back to Virginia and im lookin to get a tattoo done by a girl. I know there are some out there but y'all are hard to find.


Answer
Patriotstatto.com is an great tattoo parlor in Fairfax, VA. (Lori is the artist, she's awesome!!! Like a "cool mom" who tattoos!)

Can I get a tattoo if I'm only 15 years old with a parents consent in the state of Virginia?




AnimalLove


Can I ? :/
Also, I'm planning to get the tattoo on my left wrist..& I'm not a big fan of pain so will it hurt there and how much do you think it will cost.. ?



Answer
yup you definitely can, this girl i know got a cherry tattoo on her collarbone at 15 with her mother's consent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment