Friday, August 23, 2013

What tattoo would look good on the right shoulder?

tattoo ideas for girls shoulder on shoulder tattoo designs for women
tattoo ideas for girls shoulder image
Q. Ok it would help alot if you've seen the Bad Girls Club on Oxygen. There is a girl named Tiffany and she has a tattoo on the front of her right shoulder off to the side of the chest. I wanted to get a tattoo there as well so its not directly on the chest and I can cover it up easily.

What would be a good idea?


Answer
ur zodiac sign

Where is the least painful place to get a tattoo?




Hermione


I am a girl (teen) and I am getting my first tattoo probably for my 16th birthday. I'm getting a quote that is 11 words. I was thinking on my shoulder but i'm undecided! I also have another tattoo idea and was thinking lower back or low stomach or something! help help help!
Also, Please don't tell me "you're too young, its a stupid decision, wait till you are older." I'm getting it no matter what. My mom wants me too as well. My quote has to to with family, me and my cousin are getting them done together.



Answer
Don't get a tattoo based on how painful it will be. Tattoos on the upper arm look best and they don't hurt that bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment