Monday, September 23, 2013

Anyone good at designing Tattoos and for free?

tattoos for girls free designs on Free Tattoo Designs : Cute Elephant tattoo for girls
tattoos for girls free designs image



Crazy Mama


I think I have two pictures that are about what I want, but I need to combine them and add names. I have no artistic skills either by hand or by computer. If you can help please email me! Best tattoo gets the 10 points! Thanks so much! It is actually just a simple heart and double banner (two of them) that I want to put my girls' names into and their birth date.
I already have the tattoo pictures I just need the names added to them so I can see what it might be like.



Answer
You know who are good at designing tattoos? Tattoo artists. I highly doubt anyone here will know what will work as a tattoo and what won't. Besides the tattoo artists, who probably won't draw your stuff for free. Take your two pictures to a tattoo artist and have them sketch something up. Hearts and banners are super simple, it shouldn't be too challenging for them...

Where can I get an amazing wrist tattoo in Southern California?




camomar!@#


I want a tattoo on my left wrist. I want it to say "Smile when the world frowns upon you". I'm looking to get it in late December for my 18th birthday. It would be great if the tattoo place was in orange county, but if not it's okay, I'll make the drive for an amazing tattoo!! It would also be great if the place also did piercings too. Just in case I chicken out. Please leave the place's link so I can check out their work :)


Answer
Tattoo Designs For Women On Wrist Tattoo Designs For Women On Wrist 2.Inside Wrist Easy To Cover By Long Shirt Or Bracelet.Love Tattoo Design On Wrist For College Girls.Feminine Wrist Tattoo Designs Wristband Tattoos.Best Female Celebrity Wrist Tattoo Designs Tattoo Designs.Wrist Hands Womens Girls Tattoos Free Tattoo Designs Sexy Tattoo.Wrist Tattoos For Men And Women Tips And Ideas For Tattoo Designs.Women Wrist Tattoos.Facilitate Wrist Tattoos Are Individual Of The Largely Elegant Designs...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment