Friday, September 27, 2013

What should i get for my tattoo in memory of my dad?

tattoo ideas for girls in memory on tattoo designs and first names tattoos find first names tattoo designs ...
tattoo ideas for girls in memory image



Rickel


Im 16 and my dad passed away when i was 11. I want his signature on the back of my neck but i dont know wat else to put with it. Mayb a cute saying like always with me or something..but i also like stars too! Any ideas?


Answer
I would put something along the lines of "Daddy's Girl"... I'm a daddy's girl and when my dad passes away, I'll be putting something similar on me in his memory. I'm 41 and he's 79 - so hopefully I still have many more years with him. But, that's my idea.

I'm sorry about your dad's passing.

Quote for a tattoo dedicated to my daughter?




aleisha_m


I have a little girl, and I want to get a quote shaped in a heart down my side, but can't think of any really good, cute sayings that could represent mother and child. Any ideas?


Answer
A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.
-- Barbara Cage


A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
-- Laurel Atherton

What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.
-- Helen Claes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment