Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is getting a discrete tattoo really that unappealing on women?

tattoos for girls places on rib-tattoos-for-girls.jpg
tattoos for girls places image



Chelsea


I'm thinking about getting a tattoo I designed in a discrete place... The tattoo has a lot of significance to me and represents my family and how they are my backbone... it is a simple heart design.... my boyfriend thinks tattoos on girls are trashy... is he right? will i be seen as a trashy girl?

thanks!



Answer
If your man thinks tattoos on women are trashy, he'll probably see you as trashy if you get one.

But if it's in a discreet place, no one else will know.

Where is the best place for a 17 year old girl to get tattooed in Calgary?




Fell-Chan


I'm looking for the best tattoo place in Calgary that will let a 17 year old get 2 wrist tattoos with parent permission. Thank you.
There was this tattoo place I went too that wouldn't let me in because I was 17, even with consent. And it was the best place I knew of. I'm just trying to find the best place that people already know of.



Answer
No reputable tattoo shop will tattoo anyone under the age of 18, even with parent consent. So this basically rules out all the good ones in Calgary (Smiling Buddha, Immaculate Concept, Bushido). Just wait until you're old enough and get it done by someone who actually knows what their doing and is qualified to do so.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment