Monday, September 23, 2013

What was the most and least painful tattoo you got?

tattoos for girls feet on Latest Eid Feet Flower Tattoos Designs For Girls
tattoos for girls feet image



Peaches S


If you have multiple tattoos, where was the most painful and where was the least painful. What did you get?


Answer
The girl who did them used a light spray of Lidocain but it was only absorbed like after 5 minutes of the needlework BUT in complicated tattoos I guess a bit of that really helps.
My eyebrows hurt REALLY bad for at least 15 minutes (i got themTODAY!!) and the one on my foot hurt a bit too, the skin being rather delicate. The one on my wrist was surprisingly painless (i thought it would be terrible, being right on the bone and blood vessels) and then there's the one at the back of my neck which i honestly hardly felt anything! Neck tattoos rock!
Generally though, places with more nerve endings (inside of lips, fingertips, etc) hurt REALLY bad while places with thicker tougher skin are easy to handle.

Hope I helped!
If you want a tattoo just do it! Be yourself :)

Where would be a good placement for this tattoo?




.


I want to get a tattoo with the lyrics "We only breathe for so long"
I've been told the inside of my wrist, foot, or chest are good places. But I'm a girl, and I don't really like how chest tattoos look on girls...Any other suggestions?



Answer
I just got one today on my inner wrist, it was my first tattoo, and it says believe. it does hurt really bad, but it is soo worth it. and i have a really bad pain tolerance.... of course it hurts really bad but its not unbearable. i would recommend getting it there. :) good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment