Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What makes a pretty girl think that more holes in her face is going to make her attractive?

tattoos for girls cover up on Flower Tattoo Designs: Tattoos Entry Designflower Tattoo Designs Girls
tattoos for girls cover up image



Sir_Osis_o


I see a lot of nice-looking girls nowadays getting covered with tattoos and piercings, but not enhancing their beauty; it just seems like overkill, covering every spare inch of free space like a billboard!


Answer
They seem to think it adds character. I think it does the opposite.

Why do girls always want to cover their tattoos for their wedding?




Casey<3


I have heard a lot of girls saying they want to cover their tattoos for their wedding and I don't understand why?

Has anyone done that? Could u tell me why u decided to?



Answer
I have a tattoo on my back and considered covering it on my big day, but then I realized that I got it to flaunt it! My mom was a little ticked off about it saying it was "inappropriate" with all the older people who were going to be there. I say if they don't like it they can leave! Looking back on all my pictures I am glad that I choose not to cover it up, although my veil did cover it during most of the wedding, giving it a silouhette look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment