Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Where is the best place a girl can get a tattoo?

tattoo ideas for girls foot on foot tattoo designs,small foot tattoo ideas,small foot tattoo designs ...
tattoo ideas for girls foot image



Caitlin M


I'm going to be getting my first tattoo as soon as I turn 18; I want it in a place that wont move much when I get older. I've heard the ankle or the foot is a good spot, but I'm open to any ideas. I'm most likely going to get a tribal clover because I'm Irish, its going to be pretty small, so does anyone know any good places to find tattoo ideas on the web? Plus any places it would be good on the body?
I'm going to be getting my first tattoo as soon as I turn 18; I want it in a place that wont move much when I get older. I've heard the ankle or the foot is a good spot, but I'm open to any ideas. I'm most likely going to get a tribal clover because I'm Irish, so does anyone know any good places to find tattoo ideas on the web?



Answer
my sister got a her a 4 leaf clover tattoo on her foot....& it looks really cute!...& i wouldnt figure it would move when u get older...

-hope this helps-

What are the hottest places for a tattoo on a girl?




LB


And do you know of any good websites with tattoo placement ideas?


Answer
the rib cage is a nice spot, as well as the top of the foot, shoulder, and lower back but wouldn't advise getting one on your lower back, unless you want to go through the full pain of childbirth.... just saying




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment