Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What is a good tattoo idea for me?

tattoo ideas for girls birds on The Meaning of Dove Tattoos | Tattoo Designs Pictures
tattoo ideas for girls birds image



Janice Har


I am a girl, young. I need a really good tattoo idea. I want it to have meaning and I can't quote figure it out. I've thought of fairy lady's and caged birds beig set free and stuff but basically I just need more ideas. I would like something that either symbolizes my mother always being here with me (she passed away about a year ago) or something that symbolizes growing up, setting free, moving on, etc. Please help the best you can! Thanks!


Answer
The reason you are having trouble is because you are looking at two different tattoos. For your mother, the best remembrance is always a portrait. Nothing like a tattoo of your mother to symbolize her always being with you. They look great on an inner forearm.

The tattoo in the tattoo world symbolizing moving on or setting free is always wings. Wings always look best on the back. Just make sure they fill the entire back or they wont look right.

What do you guys think of this tattoo idea?




Ice


Okay well I was thinking about getting a flock of birds flying upwards on my chest an neck. Small ones obviously. I was thinking it would signify rising above your problems, I really though it was a good idea, but from what I've heard like, only girls get birds, in other words, I'm a guy...


Answer
I think thats a pretty cool idea. If it's meaningful to you then go for it, it's your body




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment