Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Do girls like it if you have a tattoo with your mothers name?

tattoo ideas for black girls on Tattoo Designs Women on Tribal Butterfly Tattoos For Women Tattoo ...
tattoo ideas for black girls image






My best friend just got a tattoo of his mothers name and now he is gettin madd girls. But he is black ( light skinned). Would girls like it if I did and I am white. By the way I am not just wanting it only for girls also because I love my mother.


Answer
Norman Bates much?

I do hope you're kidding. As a girl, I wouldn't step near a guy with a mum tattoo. The chances for boys to have "mummy issues" are always around, but when the guy actually has his mother's name tattooed into his skin... then it's a clear case, and you really don't want to get into that mess.

Some dudes seem to think that girls actually like that sort of stuff. I have no idea where they came up with that stupid idea, but take it from me: most girls find it creepy and disturbing and would not like to remember your mother when they look at your naked skin in bed.

Would you like to be getting it on with a girl and then notice her dad's name on her calf? Or worse, his FACE?

Not to mention the tacky-ness.

What are some good makeup looks fora 16 yr old girl?




ChanelMake


I started wearing makeup in 9th grade and now I'm a junior, and I've finally learned that a little makeup can go a long way and that more eyeliner doesn't make things better.
Does anyone have some makeup look ideas that don't include a lot of makeup and would look nice?
I love everybody's answers!
Thank you! I want to pick all of them.



Answer
Here's what I do and I am 17:

BASE:
Lightweight foundation (Bourjois healthy mix serum--you can buy this from ASOS, and trust me it's worth the blind buy!)
Concealer (NYX HD concealer on spots/acne scars, rimmel match perfection for under the eyes)
^^^^^^^^^Depending on how good your skin is, you can skip one of these steps and just do foundation or concealer. If you have only a few spots here and there, skip foundation and only use concealer. It will look a lot more natural and like you aren't wearing anything! However, if you have just general unevenness, use foundation but skip concealer, etc.

EYES:
A colored eyeliner just on the upper lash line (NYX slide on pencil in golden olive, golden bronze, or jewel is what I usually use)
Mascara--I use Maybelline Colossal or Covergirl Clump crusher (Covergirl's is more natural)
^^^^^
I find this routine to be really simple and pretty. It isn't a lot at all but still gives definition to the eyes. Using a colored eyeliner is more interesting than just a brown or black, but isn't nearly as heavy as eyeshadow is. If I'm ever in the mood for eyeshadow, I'll just apply a wash over the lid (favorites: Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze, MAC All that glitters) and skip eyeliner.

Cheeks:
A bit of blush to add some life (Elf blushes are good, NYX cream/powder blushes are also awesome!)

Lips:
Tinted lip balm! I use Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry Me

I can do this entire face in about 10minutes, and I think it looks really natural and great! Of course, you should change up a few things depending on your needs, etc.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment