Thursday, September 5, 2013

I want to be a model but i have a tattoo?

tattoos for girls behind the ear pictures on behind the ear tattoos,ear tattoo designs,ear tattoos,miley cyrus ear ...
tattoos for girls behind the ear pictures image



frazzle


Im 15 and i want to be a model but i have a small tattoo on my shoulder would that ruin my chances?
Im i have a small tattoo on my shoulder of a 4 leaf clover . will this ruin my chances



Answer
no it wouldnt ruin your chances. Photographers can airbrush them out. you could wear special makeup or they might want it in the picture.

Have you watched Americas Next Top Model? most of the girls have tats on their arms etc.

and if im not mistaken...the WINNER of last season has one on her wrist and behind her ear and im sure other places. so...to whomever is closeminded on this ? take a look around you and note how many celebs and models have ink!

Behind the ear tattoo?




Christine


I've been searching online for a little bit but I can't seem to find many pictures of cursive writing behind the ear/across hairline. Help? And also what are your thoughts on tattoos there? I want to get a tattoo of the name of one of my best friends that passed away but I can't find any pictures of anything like that.


Answer
I really like tatts there. im getting my kids initials tattooed there it will just be a T and a N but ive seen tatts on girls with the cursive writing there and i think they look really good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment