Saturday, August 31, 2013

Have there ever been any tattooed girls in Playboy?

tattoos for girls on hip on 29 Oct Tattoo Quotes For LA Girls On Ribs-6
tattoos for girls on hip image



KDM


I donât mean a little tramp stamp or a little butterfly on the hip. Have there ever been any real tattooed chicks in Playboy? I know Hef doesnât like piercings or tattoos, so Iâm curious if heâs ever allowed a beautiful tattooed girl in the mag. Anyone know?


Answer
YES

How will a tattoo on my hip change with pregnancy or weight gain?




Question_s


I want a shooting star on my hipbone or foot because it means something important to me.....I need a place that i can easily show off to people BUT also hide because there are people in my life who i am very close to that despise tattoos on girls especially I really respect their opinion although i do not agree & i dont want them to know....I need help deciding which spot would be better & how that tattoo could change over time with weight gain or pregnancy...


Answer
Well i have a tattoo on my hipbone and its quite big. I decided to put it there because i was also afraid that people would judge me. I don't have kids but i have a friend who has some flowers there too and she has 4 kids and her tattoo stretched but it still looks so good. nothing happened to it the 4 pregnancies, so what i am saying is that nothing Will happen to u too. people just say that to scare you.. so don't worry..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment