Thursday, August 29, 2013

It is ok to get a tattoo over a surgery scar?

phoenix tattoo design for girls on 3D Realistic Tattoo Designs For LA Girls | Fashion Style & Beauty
phoenix tattoo design for girls image



Madalina


Ok so I was thinking about getting a tattoo on my back, mostly on my spine since I had a scoliosis surgery 6 months ago. The scar covers almost half of my back..I was thinking about getting a dragon and/or phoenix bird and I also want it to kind of cover the scar..will this be possible? It is risky in any way? By the way im a girl and 17 years old


Answer
I have seen photos of that and found it to be a great idea. The tattoo looks far more appealing than scars. Make sure the design at some point follows the scar pattern.

Looking 4 a feminine phoenix tattoo?




Renee


I want a feminine phoenix tattooed on my ribs 2 represent a place in my life i will never go again (relationship) but i am having trouble finding a feminine design since i'm a girl i don't like the ones im finding. does nebody have ne suggestions where 2 look? i have 9 so i want it 2 go wit them being girly


Answer
Try DeviantArt. In searching 'phoenix', look in tradtional art as well at tattoo design. Amazing what some ppl doodle. =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment