Tuesday, August 27, 2013

what are good tattoo ideas similar to this?

tattoo ideas for girls birds on The hummingbird tattoo with flowers design picture on foot for women.
tattoo ideas for girls birds image



anonymous


Im 16 A while ago i saw this girl in my school who had 2 little black flying birds behind her ear. I loved it and couldnt stop thinking of it since, its the perfect location (easy to hide, but can show when want to) and its not tacky, too big or something i feel i would regret in the future. But now i feel like people would think i copied her (which i technically am) but i really love it. Does anyone else have any similar ideas? i hate stars or colours or anything like that but something small to put behind my ear. Thanks!


Answer
Well I have a black dove behind my ear, but you said you didn't want a bird. You could get a short word that means something to you, like live, laugh, love. The most important thing to consider when you get a tattoo is to get something you will love for the rest of your life, not what other people are going to think. My advice: get a bird if that is what your really want, if not, think about it for a while, tattoos are not meant to be rushed into... I mean it is permanent. And tattoos are how you represent who you are.

What tattoo should I get to symbolise the loss of my father?




Chloe


I'm turning 18 in two weeks which means I'm old enough for a tattoo, and I have had an idea in mind for a while but I'm not sure an don't want to get something I'll regret. My dad passed away 4years ago in April and my grandad did three months before, so I had the idea of a flower with two falling petals, one for my grandad and the other for my dad - but I'm not sure about flower designs so I'm trying to think of another design idea with the same principle?

Help please!!!



Answer
I would pick something feminine, because you will have this tattoo when you are an old woman :). I like your idea best, but could also see two small butterflies or birds, but leaning towards butterflies. They have been set free to fly up to heaven. Whatever you do, don't put it on the middle or lower back near your spine, or you may not be able to get an epideral if you ever have a baby. Something a lot of young girls do not know about, and hate to have you find out after tattoo already done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment