Thursday, August 29, 2013

What's a good tattoo idea for a feminine looking girl?

tattoo designs for girls collarbone on Number Tattoos On Collarbone
tattoo designs for girls collarbone image



iloveart


more about me: going to school for design, favorite animals are cats especialy panthers, vegetarian

what I look like: tall, thin, feminine looking, black hair, blue eyes, very into fashion, half shaved head( like alice dellal)
I want it on the inside of my upper arm and I want it to be kind of large. I was thinking about something to do with cats since its my favorite animal



Answer
I don't know how you feel about birds, but they're very dainty and "in" right now. There are many different ways you can pull them off.
I have a group of bird silhouettes on my collarbone.

Find something you like that has meaning to you. Like mine represents a bird's need to leave the nest and learn to fly.

You can always give an artist an idea and they can draw something up for you.

Where's the best place to get a tattoo on your body for a girl?




Voyalacool


What place, and what design? On tanned if that helps o_O


Answer
There isn't really a "best" place when it comes to a tattoo. It's going to hurt like hell no matter where you get it. If you're looking for what doesn't hurt as much I would go with the back of the neck, shoulder blade, or back of the leg. If you're looking for popular places that girls get tattoos where it looks "sexy" you would want it on the lower back, foot, behind the ear, or the wrist. The collarbones are becoming popular places too, but think of it this way for any tattoo placement... the thinner the flesh it to bone, the more it's going to hurt.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment