Saturday, August 31, 2013

How bad do tattoos behind the ear hurt?

tattoo ideas for girls on the wrist on Lily flower tattoos are amazing options for feminine tattoos.
tattoo ideas for girls on the wrist image



Courteney


How bad do tattoos behind your ear hurt? Also, what are some cute tattoos for girls on your wrist, side, hip, or lower back. Give me some ideas please:)


Answer
Its going to be pretty painful your skin is thinner there and right on a bone.

What tattoo design should I get and where?

Q. I don't want anything big. This would be my first tattoo and most likely my only. I was thinking of getting one on my ankle or my wrist?

Also, what design should I get? I'm a girl :) I don't want a traditional one like a butterfly or a rose or a star. I wanted something unique.

Any ideas?


Answer
Get the word Enigma tattooed on you. Make sure the inks are different gradient colors as the word is spelled out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment