Monday, August 26, 2013

Where can I find the best butterfly tattoos?

tattoo design for girls shoulder on The best choice for real masculine designs tattoo is the Nautical Star ...
tattoo design for girls shoulder image



steph_pete


I was looking to have someone design my tattoo but I just think its going to be extra money and I might not even like the tattoo they draw. So im looking for a butterfly tattoo that I can put on my right shoulder blade. Im also looking for either chinese or arabic letters that can spell out Mimi. Thats what my grandfather use to call me. I am not sure yet what kind of letters I want but im not looking for "dirty" letters like cursive or anything english. I like soft letters that would look nice on a females body. I just think that american letters on a girl looks trashy (thats just my opinion). Please help!


Answer
You should look around the internet and modify one yourself. You should also be able to bring up a coupls of pictures you like to the tattoo place and have them do little changes themselves. I don't know if it will cost more or not, that seems like more of a decision the tattoo place makes themselves.

As far as the letters go you should be able to find a couple of translator websites that have those languages and translate something from English to Arabic (or whatever you want.) Since it is a translating website you can be pretty sure it doesn't say something random. Try Babblefish.

Where is a good place for a tattoo on a female?




BiscuitFro


Well, if you plan on saying how they look trashy, i'd rather you didnt answer. Thanks.

So, I'll be turning 16 in about 2 months, and I'm getting a tattoo with my dad, and then another with my step mom. Dont say that I shouldnt get them, because one day i might decide i dont want them. Because I'm getting them for a reason, to be tattoo'd with my parents. So I will never grow out of them.
Anyway, I am thinking about getting a tattoo wrapped around my ankle, and then one by my right collar bone, because when i am 18 i plan on getting a chest piece.

All the tattoos i'm planning have a specific meaning, so dont say i'm too young. if i was too young, they wouldnt have the age as 16.

thanks. =]

just need some other ideas for placement that i can hide if needed, but show off easily.
I dont want a lower back tat, seeing as thats what most girls have these days, and I like to be out there with myself.
Like, I have 10 piercings already, piercings that no one would even think of having.
the one i was thinking for my ankle is a staff with music notes on it, wrapped all the way around. it would be cool to have it on the inside of my wrist, but my parents probably wouldnt be cool with one where people could see it if i wasnted a job. but a watch could hide it i suppose.

=] keep them coming!

Maybe the music staff alog the back of my neck? i dont know.
And hun, you know who you are. Dont call me a little kid. I've probably gone thru more in my life than you could ever know. My parents are great parents. I guess you wouldnt know. But I am getting tattoos with THEM. not just for fun. I'm not ignorant. Do you honestly think i am going to listen to you?
You know what makes me sick? the fact that i asked for no negative comments. So grow up a bit and learn some responsibility and maturity.
I know what i want to do as my career, and a tattoo wouldnt affect it.



Answer
Be aware that around the ankle is very sensitive & will hurt more than other areas the same for going down the rib cage.
I have one on the back of my neck not a bird or anything like that more of a symbol design.
I also have one on the ankle of a Egyptian symbol http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefseyeofhorus.htm
& one on my shoulder which only I see cause usually covered over with a T shirt which is an animal I also have a rose symbol on my chest & yes I am a girl so if you want them you go ahead & get them.
A lot of people dont like them but not as if your going round pushing them in there face so go with your own instinct & sod every one else.
You can get them on your hip too, a lot of people are getting them there or the base of there back




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment