Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How much would a tattoo like the one in the link cost me ?

cute tattoos design for girls on Cute Tattoo Designs
cute tattoos design for girls image



Robin


http://www.tattoogilrs.encie.net/cute-angel-wing-tattoo-designs-ideas-for-girls.html
It's the first picture of the woman getting the purple-colored tattoo being done.



Answer
I would charge $400. Depending on the detail. But it varies. And I charge by piece not hour

What would be a cute upper thigh tattoo design for a girl?




Jessica


I've been looking for a cute upper thigh tattoo but want some ideas.. I want something cute and a little sexy but I want it to be a fairly big size. Any suggestions help! :)


Answer
something like a branch of flowers like cherry blossoms. that's always beautiful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment