Saturday, August 31, 2013

What should my brothers and I get for a tattoo?

tattoos for girls ideas on ... � Sexy-Tattoo-Designs-For-Girls-The-Best-Foot-and-Sleeve-Tattoos-1
tattoos for girls ideas image



KonfusedGa


My brothers and I (the only girl) have been wanting to get a tattoo together. There are 3 boys and me, the girl. Any ideas you can throw out there??


Answer
probably A LIGER.

What would you think of this tattoo idea?




Bob


I am wanting to get a cover up tattoo and have to decide on what I want to get. I am thinking of getting a half sleeve Hawaiian theme tattoo. I have a hula girl tattoo on my back and thought that they would go well together (sticking with one theme on my body). The half sleeve tattoo would consist of a mix of flowers, palm trees, tiki, fish, etc.

I lived in the Hawaiian islands (Maui) and am in love with the state. I will eventually be moving to Honolulu soon and living there. The tattoo would mean something to me I can keep with forever. Opinions appreciated!



Answer
it is a good idea, the design is great amnd must be very beautiful, you can tattoo it just like you want[. good luck to you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment