Monday, August 26, 2013

How bad are rib tattoos compared to foot or spine tattoos?

tattoos for girls thighs on Stylish Hip Tattoos Designs For Women 2013-1
tattoos for girls thighs image



Brittany


I know all tattoos hurt, duh. But the piece I am planning I either want on my thigh or ribs. I have heard horror stories on the ribs and I am wondering on the pain, is it really that bad? I have one on my foot and one on my lower back over my spine. If you could relate the pain to those I would really appreciate it.
Also it would be on my side, not the front.
Also don't bother lecturing me not getting tattoos.
And only answer if you actually have experience.



Answer
Girls have a much better pain tolerance esp when it comes to tattoos!! It sounds worse than it is!! I have my entire side in a song verse..so its the worser needle and ribs n all...it was NOT BAD!!! It ultimately depends on your pain tolerance but its not that bad I PROMISE

What would be a cute upper thigh tattoo design for a girl?




Jessica


I've been looking for a cute upper thigh tattoo but want some ideas.. I want something cute and a little sexy but I want it to be a fairly big size. Any suggestions help! :)


Answer
something like a branch of flowers like cherry blossoms. that's always beautiful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment