Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?

tattoo designs for girls flowers on Heart Hand Tattoo Design Fashion for Girls
tattoo designs for girls flowers image



Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥

What would be a cute upper thigh tattoo design for a girl?




Jessica


I've been looking for a cute upper thigh tattoo but want some ideas.. I want something cute and a little sexy but I want it to be a fairly big size. Any suggestions help! :)


Answer
something like a branch of flowers like cherry blossoms. that's always beautiful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment