Thursday, August 29, 2013

What cute behind the ear tattoos have you seen ? Also what can i add to this tattoo ?

tattoos for girls gemini on Pin Tattoos Ideas Box � Blog Archive Quote Tattoo For Girls picture ...
tattoos for girls gemini image



Why so sad


I seen this really ugly anchor on this girl today and was thinking she got a messed up tat it was really funky looking it was a home made one so im wondering what cute tatts have you seen there ?

Behind the ear or neck on a girl


And i am getting a gemini symbol behind my ear and want something to go on the side of the other ear something to do with gemini .



Answer
I have a sparrow holding a bow behind my ear, it is really tiny and can be easily hidden. Here are some suggestions for the other tattoo:

Gemini are supposed to go hand-in-hand together, so maybe holding hands as a tattoo might work. Also, Gemini represent opposites or pairs, so getting anything representative of this would works, for example; yin/yang symbol or a comedy/tragedy theater mask. Hoped this helped!

I am getting my first tattoo and want to represent my kids. Need Ideas or someone to design!?




Erika W


I have a boy and a girl. I want flowers and their zodiac signs(aries and gemini). I want it on my right shoulder.


Answer
A tattoo shop should be able to listen to your idea and design you one. I'm getting 1 in 2 days and took a few ideas of what I wanted incorporated and the bloke has done a lovely picture to tattoo. It cost me £20 for his time but that then gets knocked off the price of the tattoo if you have it done. What are theire birth flowers or favourite flowers? have them intertwined with the zodia symbol in the centre of ech




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment