Tuesday, October 15, 2013

do you think that this tattoo would fit nicely on either my right or left pec of my chest??

elephant tattoo designs for girls on Elephant Tattoo For Girl || Tattoo from Itattooz
elephant tattoo designs for girls image



spooooooly


http://www.flickr.com/photos/castrovalva/40225109/

yes it does have meaning to me so dont lecture me please.

but do you think this would fit okay? or will the details turn into a blod over time? the tat will look slightly different and the elephants trunk will be hanging instead of facing upwards.



Answer
I think it would look better on your arm because of the longness of the picture. I am not sure if you are scaling it to fit only on your pec, which could work. The best advice would come from an experienced, reputable tattoo artist who will have experience with what happens to designs over time. As a girl thinking about looking at a chest with this tattoo...the long legs are kinda creepy.

feminine elephant tattoo ideas?




T


Since I was a little girl, I have always loved elephants. Well actually I was OBSESSED with elephants. I have hundreds of elephants ornaments etc, and everything in my bedroom used to have an elephant on it... my quilt, my towels, my computer, all over my walls, clothes, photo frames, even a basketball! I'm 18 now, and I can't say I am as obsessed, but I still do have a great love for elephants. I've been thinking for a few years now of getting an elephant tattoo, and have been looking at elephant meanings and only just found out what elephants actually mean. Strength, power, wisdom, dignity, good luck, good fortune, and so much more. And when I think back, I realise, that after taking down all the elephants from my room, I lost a lot of these things. Which just makes me want to get the tattoo even more, I want to have the symbol on me forever, so these things can be close to me everywhere I go, for the rest of my life.

I'm just having trouble finding a design that I really like. I'm wanting to get it fairly large. Down my rib cage. I'm thinking on the left side, so that it is close to my heart.

There's one photo that i've come across which I really liked. It's this here: http://tinypic.com/r/5wrkj/3
I really like the design on the elephant, and have tried finding more similar but I don't know what this design is called, so don't know what to search for.

If anyone could please help me find some more similar designs that would be great.
I want it to be quite feminine, not sure if I want colour or not, so some pictures of both would be nice.

And please no silly comments like "don't get a tattoo, what will you say to you grand kids blah blah blah"
I actually have been looking at the dali elephants, and I do really like that one on the woman's back. But do those elephants have the same meaning? if not.. what do they mean???



Answer
The piece that you have there is actually really nice. I love line work pieces, the simplicity of them. I know that this isn't exactly what you're looking for because it's by a surrealist artist named Salvador Dali (surely you've heard of him, ha) so it is of course not all that realistic. But it's a popular chose by people who get dedication pieces to him, and I thought it was worth showing you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoboothparty/3388741947/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45087628@N06/4159040350/

Even if it's not exactly what you're looking for, I hope that you like it. Good luck finding exactly what you are looking for for your tattoo. :)

Edit: Honestly, I don't know if they mean anything different in particular. But you should research it if you are concerned about it meaning something else. The elephants make appearances in a couple of his paintings, so you'd just have to research it a little bit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment