Monday, October 14, 2013

I need help with a tattoo design!!?

tattoo designs for girls friendship on friendship tattoos | The official blog for ThIngs&Ink
tattoo designs for girls friendship image



Brittney


My best friend passed away two years ago on friday from Cancer. I'm having a real hard time with her death and wanting to get a tattoo for some type of remembrance. I want the tattoo on the inside of my wrist but not sure what i should get. I really like the infinity symbol, feathers, hearts, and the birds flying away. Can someone please help me with figuring out what my tattoo should look like that I'm getting this Tuesday.


Answer
I would get something that symbolizes her, or your friendship. Personally, balloons floating away have always reminded me of loss, yet still are optimistic. You could do a cluster of balloons in black/grey, then have one balloon floating away from the bunch in her favorite color.
You could also have her name or "rip -her name" underneath, or even have her balloon be made out of words, so you could have the balloon made of "rip- her name" and some of other small cute, forever in my heart/etcetc.
If she had an animal she was obsessed with you could do that, or something along those lines.
I got a tattoo for my dad that's simply "RIP Daddy", and I love it, and will eventually add an old school rose to it I think.
I don't personally like the infinity symbol because a million teenage girls have started getting them, lol, but if it's what you want definitely go for it, and you could get her name written in it, or friends forever, etcetc.
If you're really indecisive don't feel bad about rescheduling the appt., you want to make sure youre 100% on what you want.
Love the meaning of your tattoo, I'm sure it'll be beautiful :)

Where's a good spot for a chinese symbol tattoo?




'


I'm getting my first tattoo for my 16th birthday (Legal in my state) and I'm getting one like this http://www.tattoos-all.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/chinese-love-symbol-tattoos-designs.jpg except that's the symbol for friendship and instead of friendship I;m getting the one for "baby girl". I want the flowers like in that pic. except I want them purple.

Where should I put it? NOT on the back of my neck. I know a lot of people with it there. My sister is now 24 and she got the symbol for "bi*ch" on her wrist when she was 16.

If I didn't put it on my wrist where would be another good spot for it?



Answer
Your ankle or top of your foot might work, its a small tattoo and you want to find a decent space that would look good with a smallish tattoo on it. :) Good luck! Its beautiful!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment