Saturday, October 19, 2013

What is a good idea for a small back neck tattoo?

small tattoos for girls music on Tattoo Ideas: Gaelic Words + Phrases
small tattoos for girls music image



crazyduck


I know its my tattoo and i shouldn't be asking but i just need ideas. Im planning to get EXOUDUS18:11 on the back of my neck but i think it'll look like thats my name or im like a robot. Is this a good tattoo to get? If not what would you get?(i want something religous or something that describes a bright possitive person)


Answer
girls: flower butterfly heart music note boys: skull hockey number hockey team sign or just something your interrested in.

What are some good small partner tattoo ideas?




Maddie


My best friend (boy) and I (girl) were planning on getting our first tattoo together but we want them to either be the same or relevant to each other. Something that can be fairly small. Any ideas ?


Answer
you could go with the typical half hearts or something but I suggest you do something more unique, it'll mean more. You could do puzzle pieces, mr/mrs pacman, music notes, something of that sort. Just be creative and try incorporating an interest that you both share.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment