Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Need help locating a tattoo artist in Michigan who does pin up girls?

tattoos designs pin up girls on Pin Up Girl Tattoo Art
tattoos designs pin up girls image



jayb119


Looking for someone that has previous designs that I can see.
I live in the Metro Detroit area.



Answer
Michigan is a rather big place..
If you list a city, or cities,
someone may have an answer.
http://www.tattoonow.com/tattoos/pin-up-tattoos/

13th Annual Motor City Tattoo Expo
Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center
Michigan Tattoo Convention
Feb. 29th to March 2nd '08

Suicide Girls are appearing..
I'm sure there will be lots of pin up artist.
A convention is a great place to get
design ideas and find a good artist that
does the style your looking for.

How do i find someone who can draw a customize a pin up girl?




SI


I want to get a tattoo of me in pin up form. Is there someone who i can send photos to so that they can draw it for me? I really want this done. I will pay and everything.


Answer
i design tattoos all the time. pencil, pen or color? how big?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment