Monday, October 21, 2013

What does everyone think about an 18 year old girl with a rib cage tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls ribs on ... %20Girls%20Quotes%20Tumblr%201 Rib Tattoos For Girls Quotes Tumblr
tattoo designs for girls ribs image



Anonymous


I am really thinking about getting a rib cage tattoo when I turn 18 in Jan. I was thinking about either getting a long patterns of lillies with many curves in them and spirals, or butterflies or stars? What do you think?


Answer
i love rib cage tattoos i got my rib cage done when i was 17 (after endlessly begging my mom) and it's my favorite tattoo by far, i heard horror stories of how bad it hurts when it really didn't at all, all 4 hours of it. It's your body though so be sure of the design you want, Lillies sound way cute though! :)

Guys: what would you think of a small rib tattoo on a woman?




anonymous/


I'm 18 and I really want to get a hamsa (hand of god) tattoo design on the side of my ribcage, but I want it to be relatively small. If I really want it in a few months I'm going to get it either way because it's my body, but I was just curious what you guys would think of that on a girl. It would be my only tattoo. Thanks! I'm a runner and stuff btw so it's not like I'm overweight and want to show off an unattractive part of my body.


Answer
Good thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment