Sunday, October 20, 2013

What way should an inner wrist tattoo be facing?

tattoo ideas for girls on the wrist on small%20tattoo%20ideas%2002 Small Tattoo Ideas 2
tattoo ideas for girls on the wrist image



Brooklyn B


I'm going to get my tattoo on my inner wrist on Saturday and wandering which way it should face. Like, should the writing be facing me or the person opposite of me. This question never really crossed my mine until I saw a girl and she had her writing facing out. I like the idea of others reading it without breaking their necks, but I would also like to read it without breaking my wrist.


Answer
Ah, this is a serious point of debate among some people. I think that if it's all the way up towards your hand, it should be right side up when you're holding your arm up and looking at your wrist. If it's more on your forearm, it should be right side up when your arm is hanging down at your side.

Make sense?

How bad do tattoos behind the ear hurt?




Courteney


How bad do tattoos behind your ear hurt? Also, what are some cute tattoos for girls on your wrist, side, hip, or lower back. Give me some ideas please:)


Answer
Its going to be pretty painful your skin is thinner there and right on a bone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment