Saturday, March 8, 2014

Do you have any tattoo sleeve ideas?




nea


I'm a girl and I want two sleeves.

I want my right arm to be like super girly girlish. While my left arm is kind of darker.

Do you have any ideas on what I should get for either arm?



Answer
If you are a fan of something include the characters in some way. One of the guys in the band, Sleeping With Sirens has an entire leg of Pixar Characters. Pinterest is a great place to find tattoo ideas. There are tons of girls with boards dedicated just to tattoos.

How much would these tattoo's cost?




Ashley


http://pinterest.com/pin/281545414176070985/ I want it like this on my neck or behind my ear a little smaller.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/18496978/New-Dreamcatcher-Tattoos-2011-for-girls-and-ideas-for-maker_large.jpg
I want this one about half this size on my neck (if i don't get the cross).

I just want to know a ballpark price for both (black ink only). Thanks so much.



Answer
All tattoo artists are different..some are really high while others are reasonable..and the more detailed the tattoo, the more it will cost..i can tell you ballpark prices for around where i live...for the first one i'd say about $20-$30 since its small and not detailed at all...but for the second one, i would say around $60...but like i said, it really depends on the artist and how he/she prices their tats...


btw i like the second one better =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment