Sunday, March 2, 2014

is it lame, copying tattoos?




byul


i love this girl's tattoos. so beautiful. i found pics on pinterest. anyway, i have no clue what it meant to her, but i know what it means to me. would it be lame of me if i copied it? not entirely, but i think it's a beautiful piece, yeah?


Answer
If the tattoo has personal significance to you, go for it! It probably means something completely different to the other girl, so in that sense, it's completely unique. If you don't know this girl at all, I say there's absolutely no problem. If it's one of your closest friends, and you just decide to copy their tattoo out of the blue, that would be a separate issue in my opinion.

What are some unique, feminine tattoos?




*CRAZY pan


I'm looking to get a tattoo pretty soon. I have an idea of what I want, so please don't tell me that I'm not ready for a tattoo, that they ruin my body and I'll hate it when I'm older, or whatever. I don't care about the hate, it's just annoying to read through when I'm trying to get an actual answer.
What are some cute, unique tattoo ideas for a female? If you could link pictures that would be cool too :)



Answer
like a ring of hearts! here are some pictures for feminine tattoos:
http://pinterest.com/freetattoo/girl-tattoo-feminine-tattoo-female-tattoo/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment