Monday, July 22, 2013

Do you have a tattoo symbolizing your husband and or children?

tattoo ideas for baby girls on Michael Jackson Memorial Tattoos
tattoo ideas for baby girls image



Sweet Sout


I've been wanting to get a tattoo of something symbolizing my husband and our two children. I'm just wondering if you have any tattoos and what they are?


Answer
i'm waiting to get a tattoo for my fiance and for my child when it's born. i'm due in october, so i'll get the tattoo for my baby in may or so, and it'll depend if its a girl or a boy, we have names picked out for both, so i'll chose something that represents their name, with their name on it. or for a girl i'll get a flower or something cute, and not sure what i would get for a boy yet. Or i was also thinking about getting my child's hand print tattooed with their name and birth date around it, its an idea still in the designing process. A couple of months before our wedding, I'm going to get interlocking wedding bands tattooed on me, wedding bands identical to the ones me and my fiance have picked out, and i'll have our names in the middle of the rings, after the wedding I'll our wedding date tattooed beside our names, and a quote from out song tattooed around it.

What tattoo should I get to symbolise the loss of my father?




Chloe


I'm turning 18 in two weeks which means I'm old enough for a tattoo, and I have had an idea in mind for a while but I'm not sure an don't want to get something I'll regret. My dad passed away 4years ago in April and my grandad did three months before, so I had the idea of a flower with two falling petals, one for my grandad and the other for my dad - but I'm not sure about flower designs so I'm trying to think of another design idea with the same principle?

Help please!!!



Answer
I would pick something feminine, because you will have this tattoo when you are an old woman :). I like your idea best, but could also see two small butterflies or birds, but leaning towards butterflies. They have been set free to fly up to heaven. Whatever you do, don't put it on the middle or lower back near your spine, or you may not be able to get an epideral if you ever have a baby. Something a lot of young girls do not know about, and hate to have you find out after tattoo already done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment