Friday, July 26, 2013

Where are the strippers with tattoos in the new york city area?

top 10 best tattoos for girls on Andy Murray Has The Worlds Worst Beard  Holytaco
top 10 best tattoos for girls image



panang


I'm looking for work, and all places in Manhattan seem to be the high-class perfect girls with no tattoos or piercings type. But there are some beautiful girls with tattoos that I'm sure must be working somewhere.. Anyone been to a club with the alternative/punk-rock girls? I can't find it. I'm not looking for a crap-hole either.


Answer
Well.. it all depends on the clientelles wants. Manhattan... bankers, wall street warriors, ceos... they want perfect 10's, not ruined by body ink. Look out on long island. Or just search a list of the top clubs in NY and see what kind of girls they have working. If you have a certain look and personality, any club will hire you. Would you rather be one of the lower end girls at a high class place, or a upper end girl at a slightly lower class place?

btw seems like the hard rock / punk strip clubs are dieing out, being replaced with high energy south beach style clubs. And since I live in South FL, I love it!!

seriously check out relocating to south fl, as there is a huge market here for dancers, and none of them are crap holes either.

Who are your top 10 sexiest women wrestlers, with a twist?




Spyro


Who are the top 10 that attract you the most, thats not a popular choice. Like Maryse,Stacy Keibler,The Beautiful People,Torrie Wilson,Sable,Candice Michelle. Those are the obvious choices mainstream wise; more known for there looks, than the other women wrestlers.I think Molly Holly,Rosita,and Hamada are sexy(Just a few of my examples).


Answer
I guess she could be considered "one of the more popular names, but for me number one is definitely Mickie James.

1. Mickie James

2.Ivory, yes ivory, not when she had the bun and was part of the whatever they're name was, right to censor maybe, but when she's being a face persona.

3. Melina - she was pretty popular but I think when it came to names like maryse, Trish, torrie, Kelly, etc. she was overlooked, she was a top diva, one of the last divas to get actual pops, and was just awesome whether it ba heel or face, I know for me personally ya gotta love that.

4. Tiffinay- Didn't "last long" in the WWE , but now that's she's in TNA I realize she was actually kind of pretty.

5,6 Natalya/Beth Phoenix- when their not to busy showing off their muscles, and "killing" their female opponents they have some good shots, I think there definitely underestimated, because there not your size 0, 5 foot 4 girl.

7. Lita- again I know she's a popular name but (especially compared to Trish) she's often called ugly, I don't know if it's the tattoo(s), her voice, her tomboy(ness?), but I think she is/was pretty. Of course now that she's almost completely sleeved in tattoo's, not as much as she used to be, but that's my opinion.

8- Stephanie McMahon- for some reason she's considered fat, even now, not just in the pregnancy photos. I bet a lot of girls would "die" to have her body type/weight. And she's got those beautiful blue eyes, though I miss her "attitude era screech" instead of that nowadays groan like voice, if you get what I mean.

9- Tara/Vicroria. I never though she was drop dead beautiful, but for someone who's not always considered one of the hottest women in wrestling, she pretty well pretty.

10- Eve- she is/ was beautiful, I love those green eyes, the reason she 10 is because I hate her weave, or extebsions or whatever theyvare. she looked so much better with the short (I assume) real hair, if she wanted it curly, she could have gotten a curler, or whatever, but I guess shes happy with her image.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment