Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What do you think of girls with tattoos on the lower back or lower hip?

small tattoos for girls that mean something on Idk. I think I might sketch out some ideas in English study period ...
small tattoos for girls that mean something image



Jen P


I want to get a small tattoo on the lower hip and one on my lower hip. Do you think that will look nice or tacky?
Should i just get one of it or both?



Answer
I have a small lower back tattoo. It was my first, (of 10) and to this day it hold special meaning in my heart! I see many butterflies and other kind of unoriginal tattoo's there and that personally looks bad. My tattoo is my name the way my dad wrote in on my first Birthday card. He always had my back and loved me so I got it on my lower back. Its personally up to you though... I don't think they look trashy as long as it is small and respectful!

What is the significance of having a small tattoo on the hand in the area between the thumb and index finger?




xxjaded_lu


I work with an older woman who has a very small roundish tattoo on the side of her hand. I've never gotten a close up look but I could swear I'd seen that before somewhere else. I want to say it signifies something but I can't for the life of me remember. Anyone know what it means? I would ask the woman but from what I can tell she's a fairly private woman and I wouldn't want to offend anyone.


Answer
Hold ur head high , Walk up to her , smile, and speak with respect
and with purpose in your voice. The old are always willing to teach
the young . If she is Jewish , it may be from the German prison .
YOU GO GIRL . You won't offend her if u ask about her tattoo.
HEY if by chance you do ,,,,,, She is not a woman but a bit$h .
I don't think she really is. Never be shy in life . Do u hear me ????




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment