Friday, July 26, 2013

Where are your tattoos located?

phoenix tattoo design for girls on los angeles tattoo designs polynesia classical music tattoos tattoo ...
phoenix tattoo design for girls image



nite_angel


What do you have?

And are you a guy or girl (if it isn't obvious by your avatar).

Thanks.



Answer
left lower outer calf; musical design
right side from my bra line to my hip; a poem,

and will be getting others
left forearm , in memory of quote/ribbons
adding an old style microphone to my calf
and a phoenix covering most my back and going down my left calf

getting the rest as i can afford them :)

Phoenix Tattoos for guys.?




Mike Clayt


Okay I am a guy and I would love to get a phoenix tattoo because I love what it means. Sybmolising it coming up from the ashes and having a new life or old life and when it dies new life, But I am looking into it and mostly girls get this why is that?


Answer
I don't know why you think mostly girls have this type of tattoo....I know 2 peole that have phoenix tattoos and they are both males......

So don't worry about it not being masuline...a phoenix is a good uni-sex design especially depending on how you get it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment