Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How should i explain my tattoos to the kids i work with?

tattoos for girls and meanings on Beautiful Floral Tattoos for Girls
tattoos for girls and meanings image



Becca Quin


i just got hired as a riding instructor at a small stable in florida. i will be working with around 10-15 young girls every day. i have a few visible tattoos that the campers will probably be able to see. i know they are going to probably going to ask about my tattoos. how should i explain my tattoos to them in a way they will understand without getting into trouble with the parents?


i am an 18 year old female
the visible tattoos are all 'appropriate' and have personal meanings to me.



Answer
I work in an after school club and have a visible tattoo.
Whenever a child asks me what my tattoo is, I say its just a tattoo..
When they ask why I got it, I saw just because I thought it looked nice.

Thats not my real reason, but keep it simple and the kids dont think too much about it.
Make it into this big interesting thing they are more likely to tell their parents.

But the parents where I work dont mind

What do guys think of one tattoo on a girl?




Sabeeee


I'm thinking about getting a small tattoo on the back of my neck, that's easily hideble. I'm designing it myself. It's a purpley blue lotus flower with red accents. I love the symbolic meanings of lotuses. What do guys think about it, if its only one?


Answer
Sounds pretty. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment