Thursday, September 12, 2013

What do you think about girls having their eyebrow pierced?

tattoos for girls eyebrows on Tattoo Eyebrows
tattoos for girls eyebrows image
Q. I am contemplating getting my eyebrow pierced. I used to hate it, but all of a sudden I changed my mind and want it done. I think i want it because I haven't had a piercing or tattoo in a long time... I'm not sure what Iâll do, but out of curiosity I was wondering what people think when they see girls with their eyebrow pierced? Do you think itâs ugly, slutty, cute, or what?


Answer
personally, i think it is unattractive....this is just my opinion...but i say don't do it

What do the girls in the hispanic tattoos represent? The girls with long hair and thin eyebrows?




urabitch81


Sometimes the girls are with a gangster or sometimes their alone in the tattoos.


Answer
Im hispanic, and most of the time it represents a girl they really loved or love! & has helped them out through everything so instead of putting der name they have some1 draw a girl in der own way.

& NO, thye dont want a slut
or hoochie or chola.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment