Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What do you think is the hottest place for a tattoo is on a girl... thats original?

tattoo designs for girls collarbone on Latest Neck Tattoo Designs For LA Girls | Fashion Style & Beauty
tattoo designs for girls collarbone image



Nikki


i think ribcage and somewhere on a defined and toned UPPER (not lower) back is the best

oh and some girls have really sexy tattoos that go up the spine that looks sweet.



Answer
I love anything around the collarbones and shoulders, especially if it's well designed to compliment that area

I'm madly in love with stuff like this: http://modblog.bmezine.com/2008/05/24/first-degree-tattoo/#more-7757

What's a good tattoo idea for a feminine looking girl?




iloveart


more about me: going to school for design, favorite animals are cats especialy panthers, vegetarian

what I look like: tall, thin, feminine looking, black hair, blue eyes, very into fashion, half shaved head( like alice dellal)
I want it on the inside of my upper arm and I want it to be kind of large. I was thinking about something to do with cats since its my favorite animal



Answer
I don't know how you feel about birds, but they're very dainty and "in" right now. There are many different ways you can pull them off.
I have a group of bird silhouettes on my collarbone.

Find something you like that has meaning to you. Like mine represents a bird's need to leave the nest and learn to fly.

You can always give an artist an idea and they can draw something up for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment