Sunday, September 8, 2013

What do women and men think about really pretty girls with tattoos? How does it make them look?

tattoo designs for girls ankle on ... Tattoos | Floral, Lily, Lotus, Tropical, Sunflower Tattoo Designs
tattoo designs for girls ankle image



Nikki


What do you think of really pretty girls with a tattoo, not tons. just 1?

like on her back (not a tramp stamp), ankle, shoulder etc. not in places that are easily seen, nothing bigger than a hand?



Answer
What is the difference between a "really pretty girl" with tattoos and an appearantly not so pretty girl with tattoos? It's still just a tattoo on a woman. Size, gender, amount and design with obviously offensive intention aside: it makes no difference. She is still who she is, just with a tattoo. I have two tattoos and most people wouldn't expect it from me in a million years. Mine are hidden 99% of the time (along my spine and ankle) so when they are seen I get mixed reactions but really don't care what anyone else thinks because they are for me and me only. Even the horribly nicknamed tramp stamp doesn't change a girl, it's just a tattoo and only makes the stereo types live longer.

-Reading back through, my answer could be taken as pissy but it's not meant to be. Just making a case that there is no reason why anyone should care if a girl has a tattoo.

Where should I get my next tattoo?




Erin Bisho


I already have a tattoo on my left ankle. However, I want another tattoo just not sure where to get it. I am a kinda bigger girl, like around 200lbs.


Answer
Iam an artist and tend to tell peopl that want tattoos to think it over themselves.if you dont have many try and stay with something that cn be covered easily just incase for further jobs and whatnot.If you wanna go big do it,but justthink of the consequences firsthand.Its better to know what design you want first then think about where to put it because that can make or break a tattoo in my opinion.I mean wouldnt really look that great if a person had a tattoo that would look great on the side but they stretch it akwardly to fit it to an arm...maybe you get what im saying so try and choose a good design and the go from there.....and go to a reputable artist because many people do not knnow what a good tattoo looks like....I see people at my plae all the time braggin about this piece of shit someone down the street did,and then they look at myportfolio and almost gag from the detail that theirs lacks....youd be amazed by what todays artist cn dowith the equipment we have now




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment